The chronicle of the reopened Garden: Governor’s Garden has re-opened for foot traffic, let the walk begin.
- Traversing Park Street and leaving Arsenal Hill behind.
2. The approach to the Garden with a hint of a working fountain.
3. The fountain itself in all its “working” glory.
4. The open gate beckoning enter.
5. Warm greetings from an old friend
6. Down the trodden path we go.
7. Reaching the inner gates: the Holy of Holies:
8. The monster discovered in is lair: A giant tree felled by the wind blocking the path and threatening harm to walkers causing the closing.
9. The return to civilization: